Friday, February 29, 2008

SOB Statement of Intent

The blogger you have come to know as B.S. has now been violently overthrown by me, your humble S.O.B. As of today I will now carry on all the Houston Art Talk-Crap in my own brilliant fashion. You will notice many differences, mostly fantastic and utterly enlightening. For those of you who don't, consider yourself rather slow.

Don't worry, I plan on this being a smooth transition. Think of it sort of similar to when:

Val Kilmer took over Batman from Keaton
Alan Arkin as Clouseau over Peter Sellers
That guy that became the lead singer of Van Halen after Hagar who had previously replaced Lee Roth, and had that '80s hit "More than words".... Yes... THAT guy...




I think you understand now the magnitude of my coup. Oh, and one more thing, being that I know very little about Houston for the most part, or its Art scene, compared to the wealth of B.S.'s knowledge,... Well, hello.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is sean? is he tied up in a basement with a gag-ball in his mouth while someone shouts "bring out the gimp"?
oh, and welcome to this blog-munity. we'll all be sure to hold you close, our new shiny tiny dancer.

b.s. said...

thankee