Friday, February 15, 2008

Read It; Reed It!

Studio Space for rent


Reply to: comm-574403625@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-02-14, 7:22PM CST


I am looking to rent out studio space at my wonderful studios. I had to get rid of all the other artists that were here before because the voices in my head told me to. They were all out to get me anyways.

I am raising a colony of fire ants in the back corner of my lot too. If you are allergic to fire ant bites then you would need to wear winter boots when walking on the property.

I like to play cards and read mysteries. If I sound like you type of person come rent some space from!!!

I also have a bff who lives close to Onion Creek that needs to rent space to an artist. I think she is a lesbian but she is not a good kisser.

Just drop me a line and ask for Mary J

0 comments: