Monday, October 8, 2007

Teresa O'Connor sez:



Dear Friends,

I am opening a little shop at 3007 White Oak.
The opening party is Friday October 12, 6-8pm.
Shop hours will be Fridays and Saturdays noon-7pm
after the opening. I would love to see you there.
I will be at the opening and then for now, I will be working
the Saturday shift. My partner, Chip Hight of Hight Cigar,
will work the Friday shift.

Spread the word and spread the love.

Hello-Lucky
Artist designed tee shirts, jackets, jewelry for
guy and gals, local honey, salve, hot sauce,
as well as some fun Blue Q product,
and a few vintage products sprinkled in.

(the shop is near Onion Creek, and directly across from the Lucky Food Store)

Teresa O'Connor
artist-designer
more at
Hello-Lucky

1 comments:

Monica Danna said...

sounds cute. and lucky. nice.