Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Shiny Death

DEATH AND SHIT LIKE THAT

YAR! sez:

So I am very pleased and proud to announce that my first attempt at curatorial control will unveiled at Domy on Friday the 15th. There are 10 artists in the show including Houstonians such as myself, Mark Hesterlee and two of my favorite local artists Patrick Phipps and Seth Alverson, and also people from France, England, Argentina, Amsterdam, Florida and Massachusetts. If you are in Houston Friday night then please grace us with your presence. It will be awesome, I swear.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The link you are trying to visit has been disabled.

Anonymous said...

...since death is so hip n' all...

Anonymous said...

how fitting and oh so clever, buy some vinyl toys and be apart of the scene.

Anonymous said...

you guys are ding dongs.

b.s. said...

link is fixed.

death is the hippest.

be apart from the scene?

we are ding dongs.