Thursday, February 14, 2008

** Any artists interested in a free website design from a student? **

Reply to: comm-573287868@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-02-13, 6:30PM CST

Hi,

I'm a student/webdesigner interested in building my portfolio. I'm applying for work soon so I need to have nice sites to show future employers. If you have some great art projects together and need a website, please let me know.

I need creative control over the designs I do for free in order to save myself as much time in the process as possible. It will be a great 3 to 4 page website to show your images, contact information, biographical information, stream music or video(optional), and anything else you need displayed on the web. It will represent you and your project(s) well.

Please be able to handle the domain name & hosting.

Let me know if this offer interests anyone.

Thank You

0 comments: