Hobby Airport at noon?
So there's a good aggregator about Houston, 29-95.com- and they asked Houstonians about the Bayou City Arts Festival- here's the list:
- Memorial Park is a treasure
- Ravens are in
- Beer is better when consumed outdoors
- Houston still has a lot of old hippies running around
- There's only one working boat in Portofino, Italy, and the captain of it takes every photographer to the same spot
- I have no artistic talent
- I hate paying $10 to shop
- Sparkly costs more
- Some artists are full of shit, seriously
- Why can't you get a good glass of a wine at a festival?