Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Give This Girl a Job

Reply to: comm-582370374@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-02-21, 9:03PM CST


I would like to work as an artist's assistant or an apprentice. Preferably with another female. I have no way of paying for school and I am interested in learning... so, this is what I am looking for. Although I would need some time to myself to hold down a part-time paying position. Flexible hours would be requested.
Ideally this would include a live-in situation so I could be adequately absorbing everything, immersion.

For more info, please email. I have one health problem where I have to eat small meals 5x a day rather than pig-out the normal 3x.

I'm not interested in darker subjects art. Abstract, assemblage, or even makeup artistry OK.


It's like the 'ol guild system...

0 comments: