Saturday, September 1, 2007

Ha ha..

Ha ha ha... It took me a couple of days to find this blog about a blog HERE...

I wonder if it is Anthony Thompson Shumate? He sure has a hard-on for Matthew Barney with all the "cream-master" jokes!

I'd prefer not to be referred to as 'whitey'- especially by a German like 'Shumate'; the tenuous Irish identity in America is informed as much by rejection as by assimilation. As the balance of political power shirts here in Houston from the traditional domination by 'Texan' land owners to the rich of other backgrounds it will be interesting to see adjustments to the political landscape... weren't we supposed to redraw the City Council spots by now? "Once the population of the City of Houston exceeds 2.1 million" passed a while ago!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So whats your point? You don't agree with him, you have some beef with the guy so trashing him on the internet is how you work it out, what? i just can't find the point in all your cranky ass commentary. Its odd that you are always railing on other peoples contributions, interests, and efforts when yours are so consistently inept, whiny, and glowing with insecurity. Drink a beer and get over it.

b.s. said...

Eh, I don't have anything against him. I don't really even have a point. I could not post things, but I figure that would be boring.